Our highly recommended 360 degree patient handling and mobility risk assessment will identify
- the cultural barriers and facilitators that can support or sabotague the journey toward a safer patient handing and mobility culture;
- the environmental and patient handling risks that will determine the type, location, and quantity of equipment needed; and
- where you need to spend your money to maximize your return on investment.
Our vendor neutral risk assessment consists of 3 phases:
1. Pre-site data collection
2. Onsite stakeholder engagement and environmental hazard assessment
3. Data and gap analysis
At the end of the risk assessment you will have
- a blue print for your equipment
capitol spend over 1, 2, and 3 years;
- an evaluation strategy where you already have a baseline upon which to measure your ROI;
- a guideline for complete program implementation and staff education; and
- a clear pathway to make sure your program stays on track.
Having an independent risk assessment can save you tens of thousands of dollars in avoiding equipment purchase mistakes!
Email us at email@example.com or call 941-907-3268 for further details.